Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thinking about naming and framing for Art today

Add caption
 Here is a new piece I have been working on all week. I did a photo and pencil sketch down at Saturday market and never finished it. Looking through my files I pulled it out and added color, background, foreground, architecture and details completely altering the original sketch.
 I was thinking of entering it in a show for scenes of Portland. I've never entered a show before... It's on my bucket list of things to do though!
 So I was thinking of titles and picture frames. If I mat it I have to use plexiglass because it will be oversize.I happened to have a wooden frame and plexi, and it amost fits. Would need a 1" mat around.
 Then, I need a title that might work for two categories: Portland scenes and Carnival. 
 Hmmm....


1 comment: